Waterproof Apron With Pockets, APRON, personaliselight.com

More
4 months 1 week ago #58682 by WilliamR
We never thought about how good we were through the Women's College World Series. We just came away with it like, "OK, that was cool. We'll see you next year." Being an ESPN analyst has opened my eyes to how good we really were. When I first started calling games -- I know this comes across as being really uneducated -- but I was unimpressed with the numbers I was seeing when I was first doing my analysis. My husband had to point out, "Jenny, your team put up numbers that teams have never put up since. You need to be realistic about what you're seeing. These players are really, really good. You guys were just a step ahead."

personaliselight.com
Waterproof Apron With Pockets

Women's soccer Winner: Santa Clara After a 1-1 draw, Santa Clara beat Florida State on penalties 4-1 to win the women's College Cup for the first time since 2001.

This marks the 21st straight NCAA tournament that the No. 1 seed will not win the national title. It's the eighth time since the tournament went to its current format in 1999 that the top seed hasn't made it to the CWS. APRON

File Attachment:

As the ninth inning came and went, all that scoreboard showed were those zeros. Darling had yet to surrender a hit and had registered double-digit strikeouts. Viola had scattered a half-dozen hits and walked two, but Yale hadn't gotten a runner past second base.

Chad Dallas struck out a career-high 12 and Tennessee (49-16) scratched out three runs in the sixth inning to take the lead against LSU (38-24). With one more win, the Vols will go to the CWS for the first time since 2005 and send Tigers coach Paul Mainieri into retirement.

"The inning got to us," Alameda said. "Maybe it wasn't so fair on her part for me to put her in there, but I know she wanted it. I know for the future of this program, it's going to be good for her to take the memories to this, and it's by no means her fault for what happened."

Vanderbilt and Stanford were the first teams to claim spots in the CWS, closing out super regional sweeps on Saturday.

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds