leestableware.com, Films Placemats For Kids, Placemats

More
4 months 1 week ago #58713 by WilliamR
In our interview, Lin talks about the idea that inspired him to return to direct F9, which he co-writes with Daniel Casey, being bullied into sticking around by Diesel, Justice for Han, and the scrapped practical stunt that he regrets not using his own money to pay for.

File Attachment:

In addition to Patrick Stewart and John de Lancie, Star Trek: Picard season 2 is bringing back Alison Pill as Agnes Jurati, Isa Briones as Soji Asha, Evan Evagora as Elnor, Michelle Hurd as Raffi Musiker, Santiago Cabrera as Cristobal “Chris” Rios, Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine, Orla Brady as Laris, and Brent Spiner as Altan Inigo Soong. Whoopi Goldberg‘s Guinan is expected to appear as well.

“Vin [Diesel] would come in and talk and Paul [Walker] was actually part of that conversation,” Lin told me in an interview ahead of the U.S. theatrical debut of F9. “And I’ve always thought it was just an exercise, I was thinking, ‘We’re never going to realize it.’ And then when I came back for this, Vin said, ‘Well, now that I got you back, you’re not leaving. We’re gonna finish this thing together.'”

leestableware.com
Films Placemats For Kids

Rick and Morty season 5 is premiering on Adult Swim this weekend. Ahead of the first episode’s arrival on Sunday, the cold open has been released online, and it finds Morty actually doing something right for once.

File Attachment:

The first look at Thor and Valkyrie in updated armor AND the first look at Jane’s Mighty Thor armor in Thor: Love and Thunder ???? pic.twitter.com/TtySGDpuar

Assassin’s Creed, the 2016 film starring Michael Fassbender, may not have broken the video game curse, but now the same property is moving to television with a screenwriter who boasts an impressive action movie pedigree. Jeb Stuart, who co-wrote Die Hard and The Fugitive, among other films, has boarded Netflix’s new live-action Assassin’s Creed series.

Kevin is producing it through his company and he also co-wrote the script. It’s set in the National Parks Service in the U.S. The national parks have rangers who keep things in order. But you also have the ISB, the Investigative Services Branch. They’re federal agents. There’s an awful lot of actual crime that goes on in the national parks. All that wilderness is very attractive to people who want to do things away from the prying eyes of the law. So when bad things happen and park rangers are not quite qualified to completely deal with it, they call in the ISB. Placemats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds